Cardiologists at the University of Maryland Heart and Vascular Center treat adults and children for everything from common heart problems, such as arrhythmia, heart failure and high blood pressure (hypertension), to the most complex, like congenital heart disease or cancers affecting the heart (cardio-oncology).
Using innovative treatments and therapies, the cardiology team works with patients to diagnose heart issues and create individualized plans for treatment and long-term management of their conditions.
If heart surgery is your best treatment option, our cardiologists partner with our skilled heart and vascular surgeons to coordinate your care before and after your procedure.
- Carissa Baker-Smith, MD, MS, MPH- Pediatric Transplant
- Timm Dickfeld, MD, PhD- Electrophysiology
- Erika Feller, MD- Heart Transplant
- Stacy Fisher, MD- Adult Congenital
- James Gammie, MD- Surgery
- Carol Greene, MD- Genetics
- Susie Hong-Zohlman, MD, MSc- Cardiac Imaging
- Geoffrey Rosenthal, MD, PhD- Pediatric Cardiology
- Vincent See, MD- Co-Director
- Sudhir Vashist, MD- Pediatric Electrophysiology
- Mark Vesely, MD- Interventional Cardiology
- Libin Wang, MD, PhD- Program Director
- Charles White, MD- Radiology/MRI