The HCMA has expanded international contacts and program partners. We work together with the understanding of common goals.
- To develop and maintain a network of support for people with hypertrophic cardiomyopathy; promote education about the symptoms and treatment options among those with HCM, their families and those having the professional care of HCM patients
- To heighten awareness and protect against sudden death and life threatening arrhythmias
- The need to develop and maintain a network of health care professionals educated in the treatment of the condition
- To promote globally shared research into the condition and its treatment while providing access to research results.
- Identifying and engaging passionate patients, clinicians, professional societies, government agencies and industry partners to improve awareness, diagnosis, and management of HCM worldwide