Intermountain Medical Center serves as the flagship medical facility for Intermountain Healthcare, improving the science of medicine, the spirit of caring, and the miracle of healing in state-of-the-art facilities with the latest technology.
We have a team of cardiologists with special expertise in
hypertrophic cardiomyopathy (HCM). You’ll see one of these
doctors at your initial and follow-up appointments. They’ll pay close
attention to your symptoms, order tests to diagnose and monitor
your condition, prescribe and adjust your heart medications,
facilitate genetic testing, perform procedures as indicated, and
arrange screenings for your family members. You may need to see
more than one of these providers to receive the subspecialty care
and procedures that may be necessary for your heart.
- Kia Afshar, MD - Director - General Cardiology/Echocardiography
- Virginia Hebl, MD - Heart Failure/Transplant
- Ross A. Butschek, MD - Heart Failure/Transplant
- Jared Miller, MD - Electrophysiologist
- Bruce B. Reid, MD - Cardiovascular Surgeon