UT Southwestern Medical Center's heart specialists expertly diagnose and treat people with hypertrophic cardiomyopathy (HCM), a condition that can lead to irregular heart rhythms and heart failure.
Combining skill and experience with the newest science-based tools and techniques, our cardiologists and cardiothoracic surgeons evaluate and treat people who have this serious illness.
- Suhny Abbara, MD- Cardiac Imaging
- Vivian Dimas, MD- Pediatric Cardiology
- Justin Grodin, MD, MPH- Heart Failure & Transplant
- Mark S. Link, MD- Co-Director; Adult Electrophysiology
- Prabhakar Rajiah, MD- Cardiac Imaging
- William Scott- Pediatric Electrophysiology
- Aslan Turer, MD, MHS, MBA- Program Director; Adult & Interventional Cardiology
- Vlad Zaha, MD, PhD- Cardiac Imaging