University of Utah Health is an economic engine unlike any other in Utah. With more than 14,000 faculty and staff it is one of the state's largest employers and contributes millions of dollars in net tax revenue to Utah every year. But University of Utah Health's impact goes beyond the balance sheet. Its bottom line includes the health and well being of Utah residents in every corner of the state and from all walks of life.
University of Utah Health is the only university health care system in the state of Utah and provides patient care for the people of Utah, Idaho, Wyoming, Montana, and much of Nevada. It is also the training ground for most of Utah's physicians, nurses, pharmacists, therapists, and other health care professionals.
- Holly Andrews, PA-C - Adv. Practice Clinician
- Marci Berry, BSN-RN - Education
- Ashwin Lal, MD - Pediatrics
- Stephen McKellar, MD - Co-Director & Surgery
- Andrea Ovard, Clinical Dietician Advanced
- Nicole Segura, PDA - Scheduling
- Ben Steinberg, MD - Electrophysiology
- Amy Sullivan, MD - Gynecology
- Katelyn Swade, LGC - Genetics
- Fred Welt, MD - Interventional
- Omar Wever-Pinzon, MD - Program Director, Echo, Research
- Brent Wilson, MD - Cardiac MRI
- Jeness Woodward, LC-SW - Social Worker/Psychology