UCSF Health's mission, vision and values convey the reasons we exist as an organization, what we aspire to as an organization and the way we will work to get there. They are a unifying force that link all of us together.
Our mission - the reason we exist - is Caring, Healing, Teaching and Discovering.
Our vision - what we want to be - is to be the best provider of health care services, the best place to work and the best environment for teaching and research.
Our values statement - our guide to the individual and organizational behavior we expect - is embodied in the acronym PRIDE:
P for Professionalism, how we conduct ourselves and our business
I for Integrity, always doing the honest, right thing
D for Diversity, understanding and embracing the diverse beliefs, needs and expectations of our patients, community and employees
- Roselle Abraham, MD - Adult HCM Program Director
- Roselle Abraham, MD - Electrophysiology
- Theodore Abraham, MD - Adult Echo
- Theodore Abraham, MD - HCM Program Co-Director
- Michael Brooks, MD - Pediatric Echo
- Toby Deuse, MD - Cardiac Surgery
- Ed Gerstenfeld, MD - Electrophysiology
- Jeffrey Gossett, MD - Pediatric HCM Program Director
- Liviu Klein, MD - Adv. Heart Failure & Pulmonary HT
- Byron Lee, MD - Electrophysiology
- Teresa de Marco, MD - Adv. Heart Failure & Pulmonary HT
- Karen Ordovasc, MD - MRI
- Miguel Pampaloni, MD - Nuclear Medicine
- Shabnam Peyvandi, MD - Pediatric Echo
- Tom Ports, MD - Interventional Cardiology
- Peggy Powers - Program Director
- Mohan Reddy, MD - Cardiac Surgery Peds.
- Ronn Tanel, MD - Electrophysiology
- Julianne Wojciak - Genetic Counselor