A leader in the biomedical revolution, Stanford Medicine has a long tradition of leadership in pioneering research, creative teaching protocols and effective clinical therapies.
Our close proximity to the resources of the university - including the Schools of Business, Law, Humanities and Sciences, and Engineering, our seamless relationship with our affiliated adult and children's hospitals, and our ongoing associations with the entrepreneurial endeavors of Silicon Valley, make us uniquely positioned to accelerate the pace at which new knowledge is translated into tangible health benefits.
- Dr. Euan Ashley- Director, SCID
- Terra Coakley- Program Manager
- Dr. Beth Kaufman- Pediatric Cardiology
- Dr. Joshua Knowles- Adult Cardiology
- Dr. Marco Perez- Electrophysiology
- Dr. David Rosenthal- Pediatric Cardiology
- Dr. Matthew Wheeler- Adult Cardiology