You can trust your heart to Scripps. A nationally recognized heart care leader, we are consistently ranked by U.S. News & World Report as one of America's Best Hospitals for cardiology and heart surgery. Scripps cardiologists are a top choice for heart care.
Scripps cardiologists diagnose, treat and coordinate patient care with primary care physicians and surgeons who specialize in all types of cardiovascular conditions and underlying health challenges tied to the heart and vascular system. Using the most advanced technology, we offer heart care services for you and your family throughout San Diego County - from Chula Vista to Oceanside - making our team of experts available where and when you need them.
- Karina Chavez - Administrative Lead
- Jorge Gonzalez, MD- Program Director & MRI
- Thomas Heywood, MD & Rajeev Mohan, MD - Advanced Heart Failure
- Evan Muse, MD, -Adult Cardiology & Genetics
- Nicholas Olson, MD - Electrophysiologist
- John Rogers, MD - Adult Cardiology & Pacing-Tachyarrhythmia therapy
- Michael Smith, MD - Adult Cardiology & Echocardiography
- Ajay Srivastava, MD - Program Co-Director & Advanced Heart Failure
- Paul Teirstein ,MD, Matthew Price, MD & Curtiss Stinis, MD - Interventional Cardiology