Our vision is to partner to make Oregon a national leader in health and science innovation for the purpose of improving the health and well-being of Oregonians and beyond.
OHSU's focus on healing, teaching and discovery - combined with our deep history in Oregon - is unique. We are the state's only academic health center and one of the only universities in the U.S. devoted exclusively to educating doctors, dentists, nurses, pharmacists and public health professionals. We not only treat the most complex health needs in the region, we make discoveries that save lives and train leaders to address the societal issues that impede health.
- Dr. Seshardri Balaji- Pediatrics/ Peds EP
- Dr. Joaquin Cigarroa- Interventionalist
- Ms. Katherine Fischer - Nurse Coordinator
- Ms. Meghan Mannello - Genetics
- Dr. Ahmad Masri - Program Director
- Dr. Babak Nazer- Adult EP
- Dr. Howard Song- Surgery
- Dr. Johannes Steiner- Advanced Heart Failure