The cardiologists at Atlantic Medical Group Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Associates are nationally and internationally recognized experts in the field.
We are part of a multidisciplinary team of specialists in the areas of cardiovascular disease, heart surgery (cardiovascular surgery), hereditary conditions (genetics), and other areas. Our collaboration helps to provide you with a personalized plan and coordinated care. The team includes physician experts in cardiac imaging, rhythm disorders, cardiac surgery, catheter-based interventions and genetics, as well as nurses, nurse practitioners and social workers.
- Deatrah Dubose, NP- Program Coordinator
- Linda D. Gillam, MD- Chair of Gagnon Cardiovascular Inst.
- Martin Maron, MD - Program Co-Director
- Matthew W Martinez, MD- Program Co-Director
- Ethan Rowin, MD - Associate Director