111 Madison Avenue
Chanin T. Mast Center for Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy, Third Floor, Suite 301
Morristown, NJ 07960
The cardiologists at Atlantic Medical Group Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Associates are nationally and internationally recognized experts in the field.
We are part of a multidisciplinary team of specialists in the areas of cardiovascular disease, heart surgery (cardiovascular surgery), hereditary conditions (genetics), and other areas. Our collaboration helps to provide you with a personalized plan and coordinated care. The team includes physician experts in cardiac imaging, rhythm disorders, cardiac surgery, catheter-based interventions and genetics, as well as nurses, nurse practitioners and social workers.
- Deatrah Dubose, NP- Program Coordinator
- Linda D. Gillam, MD- Chair of Gagnon Cardiovascular Inst.
- Martin Maron, MD - Program Co-Director
- Matthew W Martinez, MD- Program Co-Director
- Ethan Rowin, MD - Associate Director