Le Bonheur Children’s Hospital
51 N. Dunlap St.
Memphis, TN 38105
Le Bonheur has six specially-trained, dedicated cardiologists providing complementary perspectives.
Le Bonheur is one of the few HCM centers in the country dedicated to the care of pediatric patients with cardiomyopathies. Le Bonheur provides precision medicine in the management of cardiomyopathies.
This means that disease treatment and prevention measures are tailored to the unique circumstances of individuals and their families with heritable cardiovascular diseases, including their genetic makeup, environment, and lifestyle.
Le Bonheur’s patients and families are also supported by speech therapists, occupational therapists, physical therapists, social workers, and dietitians.
- Jeffrey A. Towbin, MD, Director
- Hugo R. Martinez, MD, Co-Director
- Kaitlin Ryan, MD, Pediatric Cardiomyopathy and Heart Transplant
- Mohammed Absi, MD, Pediatric Cardiomyopathy and Heart Transplant
- Karine Guerrier, DO, Pediatric Electrophysiology
- Jason Johnson, MD, Pediatric Advanced Imaging
- Ranjit Philip, MD, Pediatric Exercise Testing and Imaging
- B. Rush Waller, MD, Adult Congenital Heart Disease
- Joel Mroczkowski, MD, PhD, Cardiovascular Genetics
- Christopher Knott-Craig, MD, Surgical Director
- Umar Boston, MD, Co-Surgical Director
- Webb Smith, PhD, Exercise Physiology
- Brianna Castellucci, RN, Pediatric Nurse
- Jenny Strelsin, NP/APN, RN, Pediatric Nurse Practitioner
Jane Hanafin, MHA