The right place for hypertrophic cardiomyopathy care
Lahey Hospital & Medical Center is proud to launch the Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy (HCM) Center, offering highly personalized care and leading-edge treatments to achieve a good quality of life and longevity for our patients with HCM.
The Center is led by Drs. Martin S. Maron, Barry J. Maron, and Ethan J. Rowin, are internationally recognized authorities and innovators in HCM, with a combined more than 75 years of expertise in managing patients with this disease.
We offer a multi-disciplinary approach to HCM patient care with treatment strategies relevant to each individual patient, employing a team of specialists including cardiac surgeons, interventional cardiologists, electrophysiologists, nutritionists, and social workers.
The Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Center is accepting patients. Please call Sue Vertente at 781-825-8650 or email email@example.com for further information or to schedule an appointment.
- Martin Maron, MD- Medical Director
- Ethan Rowin, MD- Associate Medical Director
- Barry Maron, MD- Clinical Research
- Susan Vertente- Program Coordinator
- Noreen Dolan, NP- Nurse Practitioner
- Catherine Carroll, NP-C- Nurse Practitioner
- Paula Mooney, NP- Nurse Practitioner
- Prem Shekar, MD- Cardiothoracic Surgeon
- Gautam Gadey, MD- Interventional Cardiologist
- Thomas Piemonte, MD- Interventional Cardiologist
- Arjun Majithia, MD- Interventional Cardiologist
- Bruce Hook, MD- Electrophysiologist
- Jonathan Silver, MD- Electrophysiologist
- Frederic Resnic, MD- Chair, Cardiovascular Medicine