Staffed exclusively by Emory University School of Medicine faculty who also are members of the Emory Clinic, Emory University Hospital is one of the nation's leading hospitals in cardiology and heart surgery, cancer, neurology and more.
In 2014, Emory University Hospital achieved Magnet® recognition from the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) as a reflection of its nursing professionalism, teamwork, and superiority in patient care. The hospital received its second Magnet designation in 2018.
- Ozlem Bilen, MD- Cardiology
- John Douglas, MD- Interventional Cardiology
- Robert Guyton, MD- Cardiothoracic Surgery
- Stephanie Jackson- Coordinator
- W. Robert Taylor MD, PhD- Chief of Cardiology
- B. Robinson Williams III, MD- Program Director (Cardiology)