Cleveland Clinic Florida is a nonprofit, multi-specialty healthcare provider that integrates clinical and hospital care with research and education. The Florida region now includes Cleveland Clinic Indian River Hospital, Cleveland Clinic Martin Health, and Cleveland Clinic Weston Hospital, with five hospitals and numerous outpatient centers in Broward, Palm Beach, Martin, St. Lucie and Indian River Counties. Cleveland Clinic Florida ranked #1 in the Miami-Fort Lauderdale metro area and is a top hospital in Florida, according to U.S. News & World Report's "2020-21 Best Hospitals" rankings. The Florida region is an integral part of Cleveland Clinic in Ohio, where providing outstanding patient care is based upon the principles of cooperation, compassion and innovation. Physicians at Cleveland Clinic are experts in the treatment of complex conditions that are difficult to diagnose.
- Dr. Craig Asher- Program Director
- Dr. Robert Cubeddu- Interventional & Structural Cardiology
- Dr. David Lopez- Cardiac Imaging
- Dr. Sergio Pinski- Electrophysiology
- Dr. Yordanka Reyna- Heart Failure and Transplant
- Drs. Nicholas Smedira & Edward Savage- Co-Surgical Directors