Cleveland Clinic's Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Center is a multidisciplinary specialty treatment group dedicated to the diagnosis and treatment of HCM in individuals and family members. We bring together clinicians that specialize in HCM, including physicians and nurses from Cardiovascular Medicine, Genetics, Cardiothoracic Surgery, Pediatric Cardiology, and Psychology with expertise in diagnostic and genetic testing, medical management, and interventional and surgical procedures for patients with obstructive hypertrophic cardiomyopathy. In addition, we are involved in multiple research studies that provide patients with access to cutting edge novel therapies and diagnostic modalities.
- Milind Desai, MD, MBA - Center Director
- Doug Johnston, MD - Cardiac Surgeon
- Harry Lever, MD - Education and Research Consultant
- Nicholas Smedira, MD, MBA - Surgical Director
- Bruce Wilkoff, MD - Electrophysiologist