The Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy (HCM) Center at The Christ Hospital is the region’s first dedicated HCM Center. We offer comprehensive care for adults with HCM, a heart condition that causes your heart's walls to thicken and can lead to heart failure.
You will find a team of cardiac specialists with expertise in all aspects of HCM. They work together to bring you the treatments proven to be best for patients with HCM.
We focus on controlling symptoms, lowering your risk for sudden cardiac death, and helping you live a normal life. We also provide education, genetic testing and counseling, and ongoing monitoring. Because we understand that HCM can affect you psychologically and physically, we also address the mental and emotional aspects of your condition.
At the Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Center, we personalize your care to focus on your needs and overall health.
- Wojciech Mazur, MD HCM Clinic Director
- Ankit Bhatia, MD HCM Clinic Co-Director
- J Michael Smith, MD Surgery
- Dean Kereiakes, MD Interventional Cardiology
- Puvi Seshiah, MD Interventional Cardiology
- Edward Schloss, MD Electrophysiology
- Daniel Pelchovitz, MD Electrophysiology
- Gregory Egnaczyk, MD Advanced Heart Failure
- Burns Blaxall, PHd Genetics
- Courtney Hannum, LGC Genetics
- Abigail Patterson, PA Physician Assistant