For nearly a century, Brigham and Women's Hospital has been at the epicenter for innovation and discovery in cardiovascular care and research.
Today, our Heart & Vascular Center continues to be poised for the future and will lead the way in shaping cardiovascular care in the years to come. The way we deliver care to our patients within the Carl J. and Ruth Shapiro Cardiovascular Center- integrating all of our cardiovascular services in a Center of Excellence with a truly collaborative environment that fosters teamwork amongst all of our specialists - serves as a catalyst for groundbreaking research and for providing advanced heart and vascular patient care.
- Dominic Abrams, MD- Pediatrics
- Steven Colan, MD
- Rennee Margossian, MD
- Irene Ediger- Scheduling
- Carolyn Ho, MD- Co-Director
- Raymond Kwong, MD- Cardiac MRI
- Neal Lakdawala, MD- Echocardiography
- Christine Seidman, MD- Program Director
- Pinak Shah, MD
- Piotr Sobieszczyk, MD- Interventional
- Prem Shekar, MD- Surgeon