At Northwestern Medicine, we've invested in groundbreaking services to deliver outstanding, comprehensive heart and vascular care. Our goal is to achieve superior results for all of our patients and to improve their overall quality of life. By placing an emphasis on listening to our patients' needs, Northwestern Medicine has become a destination for those requiring highly specialized cardiovascular care.
The Bluhm Cardiovascular Institute at Northwestern Medicine is consistently recognized as one of the elite programs in the nation according to U.S. News & World Report and additional leading industry experts-a reflection of the heart and vascular services we offer and the results we obtain for our patients, their families and the region we serve. And while this external recognition is important, it is what we do for our patients every day that makes us most proud.
- Robert O. Bonow, MD
- Lisa Castillo - Genetic Counseling
- Lubna Choudhury, MD - Director
- James D. Flaherty, MD - Interventional Cardiology
- Bradley Knight, MD - Electrophysiology
- Patrick McCarthy, MD - Surgery
- Elizabeth McNally, MD - Cardiovascular Genetics
- Brittany Roth - Advanced Practice
- Lisa Schneider - Nurse Clinician
- Lisa Wilsbacher, MD - Cardiovascular Genetics
- Reid Zarnoch - Nurse Clinician