Tufts Medical Center is an internationally-respected academic medical center - a teaching hospital where we pride ourselves not only in the sophistication of the care we provide but the compassionate way in which we provide it. We care for all patients from the tiniest newborns at our full-service pediatric hospital, Tufts Children's Hospital to centenarians in our specialized Geriatrics clinic.
- Susan Costa- Program Coordinator
- Carey Kimmelstiel, MD- Interventional Cardiology
- Barry J. Maron, MD- Clinical Research
- Martin Maron, MD- Program Director
- Hassan Rastegar, MD- Cardiothoracic Surgeon
- Ethan Rowin, MD- Associate Director
- Jim Udelson, MD- Chief of Cardiology