Ascension Saint Thomas Heart is one of the most experienced cardiovascular medicine programs in the nation. Our cardiologists and surgeons have treated patients with the latest cutting-edge therapies - ranging from remote heart failure monitoring, robotically assisted minimally invasive mitral valve surgery, surgical and catheter-based valve repair and replacement, complex electrophysiology procedures including catheter based atrial fibrillation ablation, to mechanical heart pumps and cardiac transplantation.
We take a multi-specialty approach to care, collaborating to create a personalized care plan for each patient.
- Ashok Babu, MD - Surgery
- James Baker, MD - Electrophysiologist
- Thomas Bartlett, MD - Electrophysiologist
- Melanie McGhee, NP
- Andrew Morse, MD - Interventional Cardiology
- Chand Ramaiah, MD - Aortic Surgery
- Anna Rodonski, PA
- Evelio Rodriguez, MD - CV Surgery
- Ronald Salomon, MD - Mental Health Services
- Mark Zenker, MD, FAAC, FASE - Program Director
- Andrew Zurick, MD - MRI